Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Graduate programs in Neurobiology and Behavior, Psychology
- Basic and clinical neuroscience departments
- Other research resource centers, notably Center on Human Disability and Development, Institute for Learning and Brain Science, Biomolecular Imaging Center, etc.
- Other Seattle area academic centers and institutes, such as the Center for Integrative Brain Research at Seattle Childrens Research Institute, and the Allen Institute for Brain Science
- The initiative to develop a Center for Integrative Neuroscience
- Translational research