IBIC is closely related to several other organizational units at UW:
- IBIC has a peer and tightly collaborative relationship to the MR Research Lab.
- Support for development of new research projects is integrated across IBIC and DISC
- IBIC and DISC share IT personnel
- IBIC developing its own Cost Center
DISC Philips Achieva scanner
- Many IBIC investigators use this scanner, and IBIC has dedicated pilot scanner time
- IBIC processes data taken on other scanners as well, e.g. SLU Philips scanner
- The DISC scanner is jointly directed by Radiology and Psychology. Radiology has 2/3 resource interest, and Psychology has 1/3 interest. IBIC Director sits on the Directors' Committee.
- This scanner is administered through DISC cost center
- This is a peer lab, collaborative with IBIC
- A parallel research “hub”
- Several PIs in the lab serve on 3T Directors Committee
- A research resource that has a different focus (developmental disease as opposed to cognitive neuroimaging)
- CHDD and IBIC cooperate where interests intersect, with some shared personnel
- Separate budgets